Brand, Marketing & Events Manager
- Location: Milltown, Dublin 6
- Salary: 30,000
- Closing date: 4 October 2019
- Full details
Brand, Marketing & Events Manager
Alexandra College is a safe place for girls to develop, throughout their childhood and youth, a love of learning and the values and competencies required to navigate, thrive in and contribute to a complex society.
The College is now recruiting a creative, effective Brand, Marketing & Events Manager to help us to tell the Alex story and develop the broad Alex community.
The Brand, Marketing & Events Manager will report to the Director of Development and will work closely with the Principal, the Director of Development, the teaching and admin teams at the Alexandra College campus in Milltown, Dublin 6.
The Brand, Marketing & Events Manager will design, plan, implement and administer marketing materials, digital channels, activities and events to promote the College and further strengthen the College’s broad international community. The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of branding, marketing (both traditional and digital), PR and advertising principles, best practice and recent innovation.
Regular working hours will be 9.00 to 17.00 but the successful candidate will be required to be available at weekends and in the evenings from time to time as required.
- Assisting the Director of Development to execute and evaluate the College’s Communication & Development plan and culture.
- Planning, managing, delivering and monitoring impact of marketing and PR activities, events and projects.
- Managing deadlines, managing and reporting on project costs, vendors, and other resources on marketing projects.
- Drafting, editing and designing marketing materials and content, including messages, brochures, presentations, leaflets, website & social media content.
- In conjunction with the Director of Development ensuring that an effective, thorough and up to date Alumnae & community database is in place and maintained.
- Conducting and reporting on market research and insights.
- Managing website & social media content, optimising visibility, handling queries received, tracking and evaluating the user’s experience.
- Assisting with the design and management of the College applications and enrolment process for prospective students and parents.
- Gathering and measuring data on satisfaction levels of students and their parents on a regular and consistent basis.
- Organising and delivering key events such as Prize Giving, the annual Debs, the College Lecture series, concerts, and Alumnae events.
Skills and traits required:
- Relevant degree level qualification
- Excellent visual literacy, design skills and creativity
- Excellent written English and editing skills
- Strong administration and organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Databases
- Proven ability to gather, monitor, interpret & gain insights from relevant data
- Drive and focus to keep marketing activities on track and to engage all stakeholders
- Self-management, initiative and the ability to work effectively and helpfully as part of a team
- The ability to generate and execute new effective ideas
Applications to Jane Babb firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to reviewing your application.