Tennis Trip Info - Rafa Nadal Tennis Academy
Alexandra College School Tennis Trip 2020
Rafa Nadal Tennis Academy, Mallorca, Spain
May 3rd to May 7th 2020
ALL STANDARDS WELCOME
Accommodation in Rafa Nadal Academy by Movistar and adapted Program:
- 4 nights Accommodation with two or three girls per room in Rafa Nadal Academy building (where all the kids of the academy stay)
- All meals included: breakfast, snacks, lunch and dinner
- 6 hrs of Tennis Coaching with RNA coaches – Ratio 1:4 per court. All students will be graded by RNA coaches.
- 3 hrs of Building a Champion Program (personal, sports and team values for tennis and personal life)
- 1 hr per day of fitness (strength & conditioning)
- Rafa Nadal Museum Trip – 19 Grand Slam Trophies plus other memorabilia from International Athletes
- Return transfer from the airport to academy
- Tennis Courts booking for tournament & match practice
27 Tennis courts, 7 Padel courts, 2 swimming pools (1indoor & 1 outdoor), Fitness Centre-20,000 sq ft, Over 200 classes per week,(Pilates, Zumba, Spinning, High altitude Training, Triathlon, Cycling training centre) Spa, Running Track, Football/Rugby Pitch, 5 a-side soccer, multi sports courts, 2 squash courts, Hotel, Café, Restaurant, Museum, 2 Pro Shops & Sports Health Clinic, High Performance Centre (130 full time athletics), International School, Free Wifi in all areas.
Typical Daily Schedule for Kids
7:00am Wake up & breakfast
8:00am Tennis Coaching x 2 hours with RNA coaches
10:00am Snack/Water Break
10:30am to 11.30am Swim in main pool – Supervised
2:00pm Fitness Class 1 hour
3:00pm Building A Champion 1 hour
4:30pm to 5:30pm Tennis/Match Practice – Optional
8:00pm to 10:30pm – Recreational Time (Movie, Basketball, Table tennis etc
Direct Flights Dublin to Palma.
All prices are non-refundable
Due to the short notice of the trip and the cost of flights increasing by the day we need to receive a deposit of €250 by Wednesday 22 January to secure a place on the tour.
Please also complete the consent form by that date and the balance of payment needs to be made by 12 February 2020.
22 Jan: €250 deposit
12 Feb: €890 balance of payment
Total cost: €1140
Please pay the deposit via EasyPayments and notify Mr. Warren that the deposit has been paid.